After the recent news has come to light this week about the Bill Cosby rape allegations, today we thought it was only fair to count down the Top Five Celebrity Falls from Grace! 

#5) George Michael


"In 1998 a pop star went to the toilet and was reborn. A men's room may be a very unlikely place for a career turnaround to take place, but George Michael suddenly became much more interesting after his arrest for lewd conduct in a public loo. He soon revelled in the notoriety, chatting to Michael Parkinson about gay sex and releasing a music video in which dressed in a tight police uniform, he sang about 'servicing the community' and danced in a toilet. That's the way to go-go!"

#4) Lance Armstong


Lance Armstrong finally relented. After years of denial, he admitted to doping in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, according to an AP report. It was the final hit in an amazing tumble for one of the greatest living American sports stars.

#3) Tiger Woods


"At the end of his career, Michael Jordan passed the torch to Tiger Woods, who became America's Most Beloved (and Corporate Friendly) Athlete. He was the greatest golfer of all time, and was cruising on his way to obliterating Jack Nicklaus’s record for most Majors wins, with 14 by the time he was 31-years old (Nicklaus won 18.) He was the No. 1 golfer for an astounding 623 weeks between 1997 and 2010. He was married to a stunningly beautiful Swedish model. But on Thanksgiving weekend of 2009, disaster struck for Woods. The National Enquirer posted a piece about his marital infidelity. Two days later, an argument between him and his wife spiraled out of control, and ended with him in a minor car accident on his property. Then, a San Diego cocktail waitress admitted she had had an affair with Woods. The floodgates opened, and over a dozen women admitted having an affair with Tiger. Several corporate sponsors dropped him as a spokesmen, his wife left him, and so did his golf game. He took a dramatic tumble in the rankings, and is currently ranked a humbling 49th"

#2) OJ Simpson


"He was one of the players who made the seamless transition to life after football. He was a Hollywood star and lived in a post townhouse in Bentwood, Calif. But, in 1989, he pled guilty to a domestic violence charge; his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, filed for divorce in 1992. In 1994, his ex-wife and her friend, Ron Goldman, were murdered. Simpson was charged with double murder and famously fled from the law in a white Ford Bronco. Though he was acquitted, he was lated convicted of robbery and related charges and sentenced to 33 years in state prison. He'll eligible for parole in 2017."

#1) Amanda Bynes

From the “Legal Issues” section on the Wikipedia page:

"In March 2012, Bynes was stopped and ticketed by police for talking on a cell phone while driving. A month later, she was arrested and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) after side-swiping a police car in West Hollywood.  On September 4, 2012, Bynes was charged for two alleged hit and run incidents, one occurring in April and the other in August. The hit and run charges were dismissed in December 2012 following a financial settlement between Bynes and the victims. On February 24, 2014, the DUI charge was dropped and Bynes was sentenced to three years of probation for reckless driving as part of a plea deal.

Bynes' driver's license was suspended some time before September 6, 2012, by the California Department of Motor Vehicles. On September 16, Bynes was cited for driving with a suspended license, and her car was impounded.  In May 2013, Bynes pleaded no contest to the charge, and was sentenced to three years probation. Her license was restored in April 2014.

On May 23, 2013, Bynes was arrested at her home in Manhattan for criminal possession of marijuana, attempted tampering with evidence, and reckless endangerment. According to a prosecutor at Bynes' arraignment, police observed Bynes throwing a bong from the window of her 36th floor apartment. Bynes claimed that the alleged bong was actually a vase. Following her arrest, Bynes underwent a psychiatric evaluation at a hospital before she was processed at the police station. On May 25, Bynes said on Twitter that she had been sexually harassed by the arresting officer: "[He] slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal." The police department has denied the accusation. The case against Bynes was dismissed in June 2014.

On July 22, 2013, Ventura County sheriff's deputies detained Bynes in front of a stranger's house in Thousand Oaks, California, where she had allegedly started a small fire in the driveway, and had her hospitalized under a 72-hour 5150 mental health evaluation hold.  Bynes' parents filed for conservatorship of their daughter shortly after her hospitalization began. On August 9, Bynes' mother was granted a temporary conservatorship over Bynes' affairs, including her medical care, as well as control over her finances, after the judge agreed that Bynes had a "lack of capacity to give informed consent to medical care." On September 24, Bynes' lawyer asked for a "1368 Penal Code" hearing to determine Bynes' mental competency. Six days later, Bynes' parents said that upon doctors' recommendation, Bynes was transferred from UCLA Medical Center to receive "specialized treatment in a private facility outside of Los Angeles."

In December 2013, Bynes was released from treatment to her parents. She also agreed to seek counseling for the New York marijuana incident. Bynes was arrested on September 28, 2014 for her second DUI.

On October 10, 2014, Bynes was hospitalized in Pasadena, California and placed on a temporary psyche hold following Bynes' new accusations, via Twitter, that her father sexually abused her repeatedly as a child. Shortly after these new allegations were made, Bynes tweeted "My dad never did any of those things The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me". Bynes' mother issued a statement to E! News through her attorney, Tamar Arminak, denying the claims. On October 13, 2014, the 72-hour psychiatric hold was extended to 14 days, and later extended again 30 more days. On October 22, Bynes' mother received conservatorship of her daughter once again. On October 30th, Bynes left the psychiatric facility early. "